- Meet The Robinsons is very good for a non-Pixar Disney computer animation film. Thrills, spills, general love for future technology.
- 300 is a very manly film. Swords! Spears! Topless Women! Topless Men! A beard that defies belief! And so on and so on.
- Sunshine is a very nice film to watch, one type of space horror movie that turns into another. Cillian Murphy is very good at looking pretty and disaffected. Chris Evans is very good at being a hot-head (hoho)
- Blades of Glory is Anchorman/Talladega Nights on ice, 'nuff said.
- TMNT is quite a strange film in the grand scheme of things, as it has one writer/director, who'se never made a film before. You can see how this Rocky-like situation might have come to be - it's a good script, which makes us care about (and distinguish) the various turtles quite quickly. The 'plot' plot (IE the non character-related stuff) is pretty generic. As I might have mentioned before, I'm not really bothered about the Turtles much anyway, this was research because the next film by this guy is the G-Force/Battle Of The Planets film, and I wanted to see if I'd have to kill him to prevent it. Verdict is out. Chris Evans is still very good at playing a Hot Head, Patrick Stewart is just very good.
- Ghost Rider* has too much Nic Cage and not enough Sam Elliot. Also a surplus of special effect budget.
*Don't you judge me! None of you have been to Navan (I think)!