But! Everyone was given a free bag with a bunch of stuff inside which I duly nicked as many of as possible at the end (any student who can pay Pacha prices for booze deserves it). Most of stuff is vouchers for things which are all over London geographically, so maybe what wouldn't be worth it in singles might be interesting in bulk.
If you or anyone you know might want these, give us a shout.
- Revolution Chiswick, serving great fresh food every day: 6x 3 vouchers: but one get one free for starter, ditto for main course, and spend £25 quid on food and recieve a free bottle of house wine.
(worryingly the Revolution motto is apparently "Not just vodka....")
- 5x vouchers for Strada Earls Court Road: EITHER a lunch special 12-7pm of £7.50 pasta or pasta and drink/£8.95 starter or dessert and any pasta or pizza OR 20% off your bill when dining from the a la carte menu.
- 5x voucher for 10% off any costume jewellery purchased at www.simply-delightful.com (actually, it just says 'Enter code SD213', so you probably don't need these poorly photocopied and cut pieces of paper).
- 6x postcard thingy for JoY at Fulham Broadway. Ridiculously fiddly: you spend £50 (on their new collections) and fill in the form to receive a £5 gift voucher to spend on any item of clothing (footnote: offer applies to full priced clothing only).
- 5x vouchers for Essensuals Hammersmith giving you £10 off (£5 cut & blow dry, £5 colour). Essensuals appears to be Toni&Guy's research department.
- 1x free bottle of wine (specifically Pinot Grigio Verona or Montepulciano D'Abruzzo) in Strada Chiswick or Richmond. Offer valid until 31st March 2006. Note: "Minimum of 2 people per table ordering main courses", so any chance of them just sticking it in a paper bag and handing it to you is probably slim.
- 4x 10% discount at Pempamsie - The Unity Shop in Brixton. Categories listed on the card are Fine Arts & Ceramics, Bespoke Framing Service, Black Interest Books, Mens & Ladies Clothing, jewellery, Home Furnishing, and Greeting Cards