- jinxremoving being down in London!
- Our housewarming!
- Medea in the Scoop!
- brain_opera's birthday!
- Seeing Walking in my Mind at the Hayward!
- Seeing catbo in Don Giovanni. With the entire orchestra replaced by a dude on a piano
playing "In The Garden of Eden"
- Helping miss_newham move house (name now more inaccurate than ever)!
- Dancing all the water out of my body at Don't Stop Moving!
- Went to see Andrew W.K., in an absolutely amazing gig which I might write about separately.
- Bringing my guest (inuitmonster) to see Bright Club, wherein we learned about bedbugs and sewers and Bloomsbury and other things about London, and then we all engaged in a hate crime by hearing a man read from a novel. And then there was some kind of pearly Nuremberg rally, it all becomes a little unclear. But the first half was worth it, and the excellent compering by that Robin Ince again.
- Going to see Stranger Than Paradise at the NFT. I'd never seen it before, and I was a little nervous in the first half, because I thought something might happen. But of course it's a Jim Jarmusch film, nothing happens and it is GREAT.
And next week there will be more fun. The weekend, however, the fun will be a little muted. A friend of mine's mother passed away, after his father died a few years ago, so I'll be back home for that - my apologies to those I'd hoped to see at Black Plastic. He did also become a father on Tuesday, so quite a week.