5. Planning to frame yourself in a heist, so that you can be on trial in the next courtroom as someone you've framed being found guilty of the murder you committed at the same time?
4. Demon wiseguy Phoenix Wright impersonator!
3. whipcrack! Prosecutor Fransiska Von Karma / Defence Attorney Miles Edgeworth grudge match! NB this is as far as I've gotten, no spoilers!
2. The genuine shiver when villain Dahlia turns up as the 'innocent bystander' in Mia Fay's first case, and the complete befuddlement when she turns up again (or does she?) as a nun in the last.
1. In the name of whiskey tango foxtrot, Mia Fay's boyfriend Diego Armando, killed by aforementioned villain just before she starts dating Phoenix Wright, is Phoenix's new bete noir Godot !?!?!?
This is actually the best game ever.