Now, I remember sticking things in my phone past the (quite early) point where it became clear that I wouldn't remember them.
- From spyinthehaus: Glen and Gary and Glen and Ross, very much in the spirit of Shining.
- Hooray, there's a fourth Aberystwyth book coming out.
- On the platform waiting for the train at London Bridge, three people in a row with their faces illuminated either by a PDA or a mobile (who gets reception down there?) or an iPod. Also the weary recognition that my phone's predictive text has learned to pick 'tired' rather than 'three' for those keystrokes.
- At Bank, that magical kind of drunk where you slump yourself against a vending machine, see there's 4 minutes until the next train, think a million million million things, and there's still 4 minutes to go.
- I'm doing well, by and large. Work's good, life's good, a few interesting things on the horizon. Nothing bad is really happening to me, I have a good plan for things (which, er, involved a quiet night in tonight). But still, for a certain level of drunkenness, the bit that goes "Train's coming. You pitch forward now, yes?"
Anyway, quite a good night, which has put me in a friending mood.