1. Pick 15 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie. (or write it yourself if you can, you know, actually remember dialogue from your favourite films)
3. Post them here for everyone to guess, bold them.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDB search functions. Totally cheating, you dirty cheaters
- "Don't fight it son. Confess quickly! If you hold out too long you could jeopardize your credit rating." Brazil, identified by marnameow
- (Character 1): "'If a warrior's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should still be able to perform one more action with certainty.' What the fuck does that mean?"
(Character 2): "It's poetry. The poetry of war." Ghost Dog identified by hoshuteki
- "Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber." The Big Lebowski, identified by marnameow
- (Character 1): "I'm a socialist now."
(Character 2): "So am I."
(Character 1): "No you're not, you're a social democrat, there's a big difference." Together, identified by alextiefling
- "I was just remembering the last time we had a quiet drink together. I had a milkshake."
- (Character 1): "Is there any risk of brain damage?"
(Character 2): "Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but it's on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss." Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, identified jointly by catsgomiaow and yiskah
- "Look, I can't trust you. You ought to be smart enough to know that. I didn't shake up the party to get your attention, and I'm not heeling you too hook you. Your connections could help me, but the bad baggage they bring could make it zero sum gain or even hurt me. Better coming at it clean." Brick, identified by raycun
- (Character 1): "Seeing as there's two of us, a gentleman would give us a pair of pistols."
(Character 2): "It'll be one pistol as before, and you can be the gentleman and shoot the lady; and starve to death yourself." Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl identified by kiss_me_quick
- "Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill." Blade, identified by bengraham
- "Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K." Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure identified by catsgomiaow.
- "The fuck is wrong with you? This ain't about money, I could give a fuck about money. You see this fucking place? I built this fucking place, with my bare fucking hands. Every light socket, every piece of tile, me, with these fucking hands."
- "Thus far you have been adrift in the sheltered harbor of my patience, but I cannot tolerate you being jobless. Do I make myself clear?"
- "Well ain't it a small world, spiritually speakin'! Pete and Delmar just been baptized and saved! I guess I'm the only one here who remains unaffiliated!" O Brother Where Art Thou?, identified by marnameow
- "You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, or when you go to church, or when you pay your taxes." The Matrix, identified by bengraham
- "You're too sharp. That's your trouble. You're like a drawn sword. Sharp, naked without a sheath. You cut well. But good swords are kept in their sheaths." Sanjuro, identified by zoje_george.